- Why choose Cambridge?
- Why choose Cambridge IGCSE?
- Why choose Cambridge IGCSE Co-ordinated Sciences?
- Cambridge ICE (International Certificate of Education)
- How can I find out more?
- Support materials
- Resource lists
Syllabus content at a glance
Assessment at a glance
Syllabus aims and assessment objectives
- Assessment objectives
- Scheme of assessment
- Conventions (e.g. signs, symbols, terminology and nomenclature)
- Practical assessment: Papers 4, 5 or 6
- Paper 4: Coursework (School-based assessment of practical skills)
- Paper 5: Practical Test
- Paper 6: Alternative to Practical
- Symbols, units and definitions of physical quantities
- Notes for use in qualitative analysis
- The Periodic Table of the Elements
- Grade descriptions
- Mathematical requirements
- Glossary of terms used in science papers