- Why choose Cambridge?
- Why choose Cambridge IGCSE?
- Why choose Cambridge IGCSE Global Perspectives?
- Cambridge ICE (International Certificate of Education)
- How can I find out more?
- Support materials
- Resource lists
Assessment at a glance
Syllabus aims and assessment objectives
- Assessment objectives
- Grade descriptors
Description of components
- Component 1: Individual Research
- Component 2: Group Project
- Component 3: Written Paper
- Choice of topics
- Questions from different perspectives
- Exemplar questions
- Assessment Criteria for Individual Research (Component 1)
- Mark Scheme: Individual Research (Component 1)
- Assessment Criteria for the Group Project (Component 2)
- Mark Scheme: Group Project – Group Element
- Mark Scheme: Group Project – Individual Element
- The role of the teacher in Components 1 and 2
- Moderation procedures for the Individual Research report and the Group Project
- Topic proposal form – Cambridge IGCSE Global Perspectives
- Coursework Assessment Summary Form – Individual Research
- Individual Candidate Record Card – Individual Research
- Coursework Assessment Summary Form – Group Project
- Individual Candidate Record Card – Group Project